Tuesday, June 22, 2010

follow


Let the river rock you like a cradle
Climb to the treetops, child if you’re able
Let your hands tie a knot across the table
Come and touch the things you cannot feel

And close your fingertips, and fly where I can’t hold you
Let the sun rain fall and let the dewy clouds enfold you
And maybe you can sing to me, the words I just told you
If all the things you feel, aint what they seem
Then don’t mind me cause I aint nothing but a dream...

lyrics by Jerry Merrick

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Things you should know. I like to write, box, nap, read and be read to--mostly fiction, the kind of books that play like movies in your head, whether awake or asleep. I need at least a couple spoonfuls of organic crunchy peanut butter each day to function. Every, every day. And to answer your question(s): half-full, dogs, mornings, summers, and more than one. I write for findingDulcinea. (Header photo: pixonomy Flickr photostream/CC)

Sweet Search